Sunday, May 24, 2009

Binding DarkAngel.

DeathNote: DN, are you there?

DN: Barely. May isang di kilalang nilalang ang nagpapanggap na ako, habang ako'y nahihimbing.

DeathNote: Sabi ko na nga ba e. I sensed a highly hostile aura.

DN: And if I'm not mistaken, he's you're complete opposite. At least, sa mga paniniwala niyo.

DeathNote: What do you mean?

DN: Let's just say na siya ang taong walang katiting na pagpapahalaga sa sex. He's this righteous, all-people-are-either-black-or-white guy. And he sees himself as justice personified.

DeathNote: I see. So, he was the one holding me up all this time. And, all this time, I thought he was you.

DN: Nope. He drugged me to extend my hibernation. Para siya ang maghari sa katauhan natin.

DeathNote: That bastard. He's done a whole lot of damage as you would have realized by now.

DN: Yeah... He's made the kind and gentle aura that I've been known for disappear in a matter of months.

DeathNote: Now you've got no reputation other than a sick, hateful and bitter lunatic who's afraid of sex and love.

DN: I know... We need to chain him really quickly. I am sensing far more dire consequences if we let him continue with this madness.

DeathNote: So, how do we do it?

DN: I need you to get out of your cell and battle him head on. You'll be able to neutralize him, since you two, while being polar opposites, are of equal strength.

DeathNote: Ok... I'm listening...

DN: Now, the tricky part is that, you'll perish along with him...

DeathNote: What?! Are you seriously suggesting that I kill myself just to bind him?

DN: Yeah. That's the main thrust of this operation...

DeathNote: NO WAY!

DN: We need this so that I will survive. You promised, remember. That you'll do anything to protect me. To protect our existence.

DeathNote: But, I wasn't exactly thinking of self-sacrifice back then...

DN: So, all you had were empty words, then. Kagaya ka rin pala nila. When the going gets tough, you'll leave me to look after myself.

DeathNote: Fine. I'll do it. Mangungunsensya ka pa e. Tsk tsk. Sabagay, hangga't andito ka, di ako mawawala. At di rin siya mawawala. Sana lang, when we resurface again, ay handa ka na to deal with us. You need balance, dude. Balance...

DN: Yes. Thank you. I'll be forever grateful DeathNote. Bind him now... And then I'll take care of damage control...

DeathNote: Sure thing. Dapat lang ayusin mo 'yan. Ayoko mawalan ng mga prospects dahil sa kahibangan niya.

DN: Adik ka talaga. Sige sige. Paalam DeathNote. Paalam DarkAngel.

====================


I know I've certainly not been myself since December. Unfortunately, di na mababalik ang nakaraan. The damage has been done.

Pero, sana I'd be given another chance. I'll get myself back together. And I'll prove that I'm the same kind and nerdy kid they told you about...

Smile smile!

8 comments:

Turismoboi said...

so effem b c death note?

asking lang hahahaha!

DN said...

hahaha. oo. diwatang diwata! lol

<*period*> said...

bunso, dito lang akey...

kung kailangan mo ng tulong


wag lang sa usaping pera.

kasi hindi ako ang bangko sentral


<*wink*>

DN said...

@kuya period

hehehehe. mas madali daw ma-bind si DA pag madaming pera e. :P

Mugen said...

When your self righteous side returns, I'd be the one to bind him by myself.

DN said...

@kuya knox

i'm counting on you. ;)

MkSurf8 said...

we all deserve a second chance. ;-)

DN said...

@MK

thank you! :D