Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Finding Our Way.

Here's one of my favorite anime songs: Find The Way By Mika Nakashima (Gundam SEED OST).

I've also included the translated lyrics by Ruzena Thibault who made an English cover of it.

Dedicated 'to sa mga kaibigan kong kasalukuyang hinahanap ang kanilang mga sarili. :)



====================================



Why do you stand there, with small hands at your side?
You know it's not your job to bear the weight of the world.
Every action's not for one single soul; for all mankind we play this role.
Why am I still standing? Why am I so scared?
Is it that hard to stand and face my fears head-on?
I'm waiting for the rays to beam from the sun, and light the way...

Find the way
Though from the world we live in, our hands can't reach stars
Instead we find ourselves just clinging to this love of ours.
Traveling near and far to find the light; somehow we know we'll find it in the end.
You'll find the way.

One day you told me, "I dreamt the longest dream..."
"It was the type that makes you feel the urge to cry..."
"What I saw was clear as light through the glass; unfading visions by and by."
I said, "I'm here, don't worry. I understand your pain. I'll stay beside you through the storm and the rain."
But way deep down inside, our hopes were the same. We yearned for peace...

Find the way
Without words we can go on. Without wings we can fly.
We'll stand our ground and just look up towards the sky.
Even if we are the chosen ones, to shoulder all this pain we must go on...

We only hope, answers aren't all, surely there's something else to be said
I'll stay patient always, It's all okay...you'll be okay...

Find the way
Though from the world we live in, our hands can't reach the stars
Instead we find ourselves just clinging to this love of ours
Traveling near and far to find the light; somehow we know we'll find it in the end.

Find the way
Without words we can go on. Without wings we can fly.
We'll stand our ground and just look up towards the sky.
We know the path we've traveled can't be wrong; we see the light is shining at the end.
You'll find the way.

4 comments:

ACRYLIQUE said...

Without words we can go on. Without wings we can fly.
We'll stand our ground and just look up towards the sky.

- This is not emo. but emo na emo. :)

DN said...

@acry

hehehe. magandang kanta pag gusto umiyak. :)

<*period*> said...

bunso, tinamaan ako,,as in sapul na sapul..huwaaa

DN said...

@period

awwww. di naman ako nagpapatama. nagdeddedicate nga ako e. :D

maganda naman ung kanta ah. pang-emo. :P