
Marami-rami na ring Jdrama ang napanuod ko at super bilib ako sa variety ng dramas nila. They've made vampire dramas, manga-based dramas, school dramas, medical dramas at sports dramas. (Unlike Filipino soaps na kadalasan ay patterned pa rin sa Mexican telenovelas ang haba at plotlines. I like how Asian dramas are usually only 8-10 weeks long ang itinatagal.)
Japanese dramas are more of the dramedy type kaya whenever I feel stressed and tired of life, I look for a Jdrama to watch online.
Inaaamin ko na I've started watching "Tumbling" dahil sa pretty boys na cast who usually wore tights kasi nga it's about an all-male rhythmic gymnastics club. (I have a fetish pa rin kasi with smooth Asian boys *evil grin*) I thought it will be just like other sports drama I've watched.
Come episode 5, however, I realized that I'm so wrong. (I won't give out spoilers!)
Astig ang dramang 'to. It deserves to be stored in my Book.
============================
POSTSCRIPT:
At para kay Princess na nagustuhan ang Deathnote (anime) , I'd recommend Orthros no Inu:
Hello, LJ Friends!
1 year ago




4 comments:
uy! Tumbling! hehe
@kuya white
hahaha. nanonood ka ba?
Haha! Mapapatumbling ako diyan ng bongang-bonga. ang cu-cute nila! Tumbling: gay themed bayan?
Orthros no Inu: Hanap ako ng DVD niyan! Kung mala-deathnote yan ay tiyak na magugustuhan ko yan jejejeje : )
thanx xoxox
in fairness, hot pa sila. :-)
http://ficklecattle.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment