Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Velocity


I am hoping for a resolution. Now na.

----------------------------

He is hot and we were friends (or at least I thought we were). I really think I was smitten by him during the early days of our acquaintance. With a little research and eavesdropping, however, I came to accept the fact that he's way "up there" to be similarly interested in me. So I decided that it's best that we remain "friends".

Dozens of private messages later (with the latest being not that wholesome), he started acting odd, saying things like he's got a crush on me; that we cannot be considered "friends" as contemplated in my newly-adopted rule on doing "it", implying that we can still engage in casual sex. I didn't take any of it seriously, of course, knowing he's got the knack for sweet talk and flirt lines. Pinagtitripan lang ako niyan so I resisted all of his sexual comments.

We lost contact after I left The Site a second time. Two nights ago, he sent a text message. We began exchanging SMS messages and he was still in his "act". I just told myself, "Sige, sasakyan ko na lang siya. Baka matauhan 'pag inakala niya na naniniwala na ako."

My plan backfired. He just got more determined to go on with his bootlicking. Maybe, he is serious in what he has been saying after all. I don't know but I felt that those realizations lowered my "trust rating" of him. Ngayon, I certainly don't know what to do. Or, the very least, what to feel.

Should I still be cautious since I have already proven in the past that he is a liar and a master-teaser? Or should I believe that he really thinks I am "yummy"?

Should I be flattered that a hottie-crush has considered me as a potential ONS partner, knowing that he's got pretty high standards for such? Should I be ecstatic now that I can at least fuck a decent guy, for a change?

Or should I be distressed by the fact that he has never considered me a friend, but only one of his many prospective "karirs"? Should I be mad at him for only seeing me (now) as one of his "sexcapades" scheduled for next month?

Should I feel guilty that I am actually considering the idea of just doing it, even if I know it is against The House rules ( and my own rule) to do so?

I am so messed up right now. Should I be worried that this confusion means I am starting to develop unnecessary and unworthy feelings for him? No way! Hindi pwede!

Siguro, wholesome pa rin ang lahat sa pagitan namin kung hindi ko na lang pinakita ang mga lecheng litratong 'yun. Buti na lang at di siya nag-text buong araw (senyales na pinagtitripan lang talaga ako?). At least makakapagmuni-muni ako.

-----------------------------

DeathNote: Come on, DN. It's just sex. Emotions need not be involved. Just pure carnal bliss. 'Wag ka na mag-inarte diyan. I need a fuck right now. I-text mo na siya, para makapag-ipon ka na ng domats na request niya. Tingnan natin kung makapag-celibacy ka pa niyan. Bwahahaha.

6 comments:

. said...

Take it from me. Play his game, be a flirt. But also keep in mind to show your humanity. There is a huge difference between a sex partner you're intimately attached with, and a sex parter who's just after your prick.

Sex with intimacy often leads to many things including love. If you feel something for him (other than libog), might as well show it, even if it means risking yourself emotionally.

DN said...

Hehe. Nakaktakot lang kasi if I played with him, ay baka ako ang mapaglaruan in the end. ^^

DN said...

UPDATE: Nagalit siya sa akin dahil sa mga pasaring ko, implying that Panay sex lang ang laman ng utak niya. Hindi ko naman kasalanan kung bakit ganoon na ang tingin ko sa kaniya. Siya mismo ang nagpabago ng image niya sa akin.

Belat!

THE GRIPEN said...

I agree with mugen, Play his game try yir sexual compatibility,malalaman mo kung may nagbago sa inyong dalawa after doing it.....

DN said...

@kuya gripen

hehe. problema nga lang di na nya ako tinetext. hehehe.sayng. lol!

DN said...

Smaller than other dromaeosaurids like Deinonychus and Achillobator, the turkey-sized Velociraptor nevertheless shared many of the same anatomical features. It was a bipedal, feathered carnivore with a long, stiffened tail and an enlarged sickle-shaped claw on each hindfoot, which is thought to have been used to kill its prey. Velociraptor can be distinguished from other dromaeosaurids by its long and low skull, with an upturned snout.