Isang Forwarded Message lang:
"The REGRETS:
1. Mahal mo, lumayo ka, mahal ka pala...
2. Mahal ka, manhid ka naman...
3. Ok na, sinaktan mo pa...
4. Naghiwalay kayo, biglang gumwapo o gumanda...
5. Mahal mo na, ayaw na niya...
6. Mahal mo naman, takot ka lang...
7. Ready ka na, iba na mahal niya...
8. Masyado ka pakipot, umayaw tuloy...
9. Masyado ka torpe, nakuha na ng iba...
---------------------------
Basta ako, #6 at # 9 ang madalas mangyari sa akin. 69 daw o?!
:P




2 comments:
Sige, dito ko ito unang ikukuwento. Noong nasa high school ako, nagkaroon ako ng una kong siyota. Matalino, Maganda. Mabait. Babae.
Isa akong taong may kaunting popularidad sa aking paaralan, dala marahil ng mga katungkulang na-atas sa akin. Hindi naman ako geek. Hindi rin ako atleta. Sabihin na lang nating medyo kilala dahil sa mga posisyon ko sa student government at sa corp of cadets.
Masarap isiping siya ang pantasya ng buong paaralan. Mataas ang tsansa nito dahil nga matalino at maganda naman. Napusoan ko naman talaga. At makaraan ang ilang buwan ng masuyong panliligaw, ay nakamit ko rin ang kanyang matamis na oo.
Several months after, four or five, maybe I told her that I want to split up. And so, we did, but not before going through the agony of the process.
We kinda kept in touch during university years. Mostly, her calling or leaving me messages on the phone. Nothing serious - probably just the way I want it so. She left hints of her wanting to meet up but I was trying my best to be my very 'dense'.
Seven or eight years after high school, we (high school classmates) decided that it's time to we should have a reunion. We did a lot of meetings, trying to organize whatever it is that is necessary to make a reunion a reality.
On the last meeting I attended, she joined us. I found out that she got married. We proceeded with the business of organizing the reunion.
When the meeting ended, and we were bringing some our classmates back to their respective homes, we found ourselves sitting close to each other. She lamented about our high school break up. And how cold I was during college. She told me of her disappointment about how our relationship didn't work out. It felt like a monologue everyone was listening to.
The car was uncomfortably quiet. Nobody among us knew how to respond. The only thing I did, I think, was to say sorry. Several times.
I was flabbergasted. Several years of not seeing each other and she kept these feelings for me - and she was already married.
I felt that, at that point, had I said anything to encourage her, it would not have been difficult to rekindle whatever it is she wants.
But I can't. I understand that she still had those feelings for me, but I cannot delude myself into thinking that I could reciprocate.
Back then, I probably had an inkling of the unconventional relationships I am seeking. But, I was still in denial.
I loved her. I honestly think I did. I just don't think I can give her back as much love as she was offering to me.
And I learned to loved others, as well. Probably nothing as memorable as hers. Nor as pure as hers. Nor as loyal. But, I did love. She wasn't the last.
I miss the feeling of loving, and being loved back. Unconditionally.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
O, paano? Palagay ko eh #10 ako. None of the above.
10. Wants to be loved, but incapable of loving back.
(Ipagpaumanhin ang kadaldalan. Malamang ay dala ng alkohol na ngayo'y dumadalo sa aking dugo, na masaya kong sinaid kasama ng ilang, piling kaibigan.
Pasensya na po. Nakikiblog na naman ako.)
@kuya nik
napakagandang idagdag niyan sa listahan.
haaayyyy...regrets...
Post a Comment